Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kind of a slow but fun week....


Well, let's start off with exchanges, it was a blast! I met some awesome people. I went to this family's house and we sat down and started talking and then the Sister I was on exchanges with  was like Oh! You should show her (me) that book! And so anyways the Christy comes back with this book about FARTS!  I was like you're kidding me? So then Christy asked me to read it to them and so I read a book about how good canadians don't fart hahaha it was a blast and then we played a scripture quiz game for just a few seconds and just sat around and talked and laughed, it was fun. They really liked my reading and noises and said that I should be a teacher  But, Sis  needed to do a lot of venting so I did a lot of listening and we did a lot of paperwork too so she could talk. I was glad to be able to be there for her.
  As far as Sean goes, he came back to us the other night and dropped his date. We were super sad, but he has been reading and praying, so that's good and working on quitting. We are looking forward to setting another date this week with Navanee, she wants to married and baptized on the same day, so that will be cool. It will be in November sometime most likely. Bro. Prince is doing well, we read 3 Nephi 8-11 with him and that was cool. I love those chapters, we have had the opportunity to read them with investigators a lot this week, and it's been really neat to get something new out of it every time I read it.
  So last Monday we had a "girl party" we cut hair and did nails and played games and ate lots of chocolate  it was fun. So Sis Kidd gave me a haircut, an A-line hairtcut! But don't worry, it's not to dramatic. No, I don't have any pictures of it yet, but it pretty much looks the same as my hair right before I left. I didn't really think through how I wanted it cut, like usual, so she asked if she could do what she wanted, so I agreed. I figured the mission is the place for experiments, you get moved every six weeks, and you're not trying to impress anyone.
  Well, let's see, what else is new. I think think that's about it. Oh the weather is cooling down around here, so that's nice. It doesn't get past 89 most days, but now it's suddenly in the 70's. I have actually been thinking to bring a light sweater to church because it gets so chilly these days. 
  Well, Happy anniversary mom and dad! You rock!
I love you all lots!
Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment