Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm not going to run away from my Ninevah....

Well, things are good here. So I am working on being more patient and understanding. But, let me tell you, it's not easy. I didn't think that this would be this hard. But, I know the Lord put us together so I can learn understanding and patience and tolerence  So I hope that I just keep learning what the Lord wants me to. I'm not going to be a Jonah and run away from my Ninevah.
   Let's see what else is new. We were able to find two new investigators this week. And we are pretty excited about that. One of them has been coming to church with a family in the ward and we had an awesome lesson with her yesterday. We taught her about the Book of Mormon and she is excited to read it and has already been asking lots of questions to this family. She is awesome. The other has already been reading the Book of Mormon and is looking forward to learn more and we taught him the Plan of Salvation yesterday and he enjoyed it too. He is dating a less active girl so it's kinda nice that he has someone he can ask questions to.
   Oh and we went to a rodeo on Friday night. A family in the ward got us tickets. It was a kids/adult deal. And them little kids are tough! they were getting bucked of those steers and sheep left and right and just having a grand old time. Most of them were pretty much on the ground and still holding on. but they were doing this dual even thing so I was trying to watch the barrel racing but they weren't giving times because they were announcing the bull riding, so that was kind of distracting. It was a lot of fun though. They were having fireworks after, but we had to go because we were going to turn into pumpkins, we didn't even get to finish the rodeo! It was fun to go though. You know what's amazing to me. EVERYONE here has something to do with rodeo or livestock or horses. No one is excluded. Well, let me clarify, all the Navajos have something to do with it. It's pretty neat. They're always surprised when they find out that I ride. They always say something like "really?!" I would never have guessed! It's kinda funny.
   But, let's see what else. I think that's about it. It sounds like things are going well and that the move was long but got done so that's good. It looks like a nice house! Can't wait to see it! And yes, they told me the name and I love it! And mom, I'll need your ring size, and anyone else who wants one. and you should do some research on turqouise so I know what you would want. I got white on the sides and kingman turqouise in the middle. I'll have to send a picture of it next time.
  I love you all!
I'm grateful for your prayers and support!
Sister Rosemary Lee Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment