Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leaving the MTC

Sis Anderson left the MTC bright and early Monday morning, she so enjoyed her time there with Sis McPherson and all of her district.  She mentions that the Elders are all very good guys..... typical rambunctious and very competitive, but she did beat them at knockout a few times.  
Elder Nelson spoke to them on Thanksgiving and counseled them to follow the Spirit and trust it as they serve.  As they watched the Christmas devotional they felt the spirit of Jesus Christ and loved the videos that were presented. They will be wonderful for investigators!  
Sis Anderson says :
       "I know this church is true, and more importantly I know this Gospel is the way that we can receive blessings and happiness. I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, with out him I am nothing. I love the Gospel and can't wait to share it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment