Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SO Grateful to Skype with everyone!!

Well! It sounds like things are going well for ya'll! I am SO grateful that I was able to Skype with everyone! It was so good to see you! It was nice to be able to talk with everyone, expect Robby, at once. It almost felt like I never left! I can't believe that Bella is RUNNING everywhere like it's nothing. I still think of her as this little baby who was still crawling/attempting to walk everywhere. She's not as little anymore.

I did get to talk to Robby, but it was literally for like two minutes. He had to go. It was nice to be able to hear he was doing good though. He just asked about the work really quick and that was about it haha.

I got to meet Sister Kidd's family, so that was fun. Her brother got his mission call to Dallas, TX on thursday, so that's exciting!!

Well, I guess I have two weeks of info to update on now. Let's see, last Monday we went bowling with the Elders, and Sister Kidd kicked all their butts hahah it was awesome. Some of them were doing this thing where they had to do push ups if they didn't get a spare or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. But anyways, I guess it was supposed to help motivate them to do better? I'm not really sure, that would motivate me to just not play haha. anyways, she still won. I on the other hand, lost horribly. But I'm pretty sure the lane was slanted, because everyone's balls kept going to the left, and then we switched lanes and it stopped. So I'm blaming it on the lane. Today we are having a pot luck because it's the last pday of the transfer that not everyone will be busy. So that should be fun. We are going to ford-canyon park to play and eat.

Um, one of our investigators is getting baptized on June 8, but who knows if I'll still be here. We find out transfer news on Saturday. Tuesday is transfers. so we will see. But, those twins, only the brother will sit down and meet with us. And he's busy so we have trouble meeting with him. But he enjoys it when we come over.

So yesterday, we spent the WHOLE DAY eating! Oh man! We got out of church at two and then we went to a graduation party and ate bbq there. And then right after that at like 4 we went to a cookout for one of the families we teach and we ate bbq there! I had roast mutton, and it wasn't bad at all. I actually didn't mind it at all. It was a little burnt but other than that it was just fine. They had other things there that I fully avoided. Muinudo, mutton stew, intestines, and some other things. And then at 530 we had a dinner appointment! My goodness, I don't think I've ever eaten so much so consecutively. But, I will say that we believe the Lord was blessing us, because neither of us felt sick or even like we ate as much as we did. And then we went home after our night was through and ate cinammon rolls. They were homemade and SO good!

LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for all your love and support, I couldn't do this without you!

Sister Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment