Monday, January 9, 2012

All is well......


Things are good here. We have faith that the Lord will continue to work miracles and that the work will continue to succeed. We are doing our best and hoping that whatever comes it will be good! We are both excited to be here and trying to do our best to work hard.

This weekend one of our investigators in being baptized, we are so excited for him! He is such a great guy and has come SO far! My companion has taught him for about 6 months, she taught him in her last area and then he decided to go to YSA so we are teaching him now. He is excited and has the desire to serve the Lord! How great is that?!

This is the greatest thing that the Lord has given me!

Rob, You'll do great, just remember who you are serving and why.

Umm..... other stories..... OH! so we had a push up contest Saturday morning and Sister New totally won, so she got to pick where we went to lunch today. It was pretty awesome. We figured if we are gonna be working out might as well be fun! She did 30 push ups in 30 seconds and I did 25.
  
I know one of the greatest blessings I can have is the knowledge that Christ was ressurected and we in like manner will be too. And when we are, we will be able to live. This is only the beginning.

I love you all.

I know this Gospel is true, I know that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy. I know that He sent us here to be happy, and not to punish us. I know that life can be hard, but that's okay, anything worth working for isn't going to be handed to us. And the happiness that comes from living the Gospel, is worth working for. The happiness that we find in living the way we do come from Christ. He truly wants us to return to Him and to find joy. And I'm so grateful for that. I would just encouarge you to keep reading the scriptures and praying. There is nothing that can bless our lives as quickly and directly as prayer.

Sister Anderson


We eat a lot of green chilis here. They are delicious, and sometimes make my eyes water. But they love them here and eat them on everything! I've had two burgers with green chilis and it is delicious! Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment